Saturdays, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
This Saturday class is a guided independent study course. Students who have an idea for one or more tech-related projects will reserve this time to work on their own projects alongside other like-minded students, receiving technical advice and guidance from DEV/Lab staff to keep them on track and help them accomplish their goals.
Some examples might be:
– building your own web site
– building a role-playing game
– creating a Python program to do [x, y, or z]
– learning a new computer language
– learning how to make a simple computer within Minecraft
– learning how to build a walking robot using Lego Mindstorms
– setting up a Raspberry Pi server
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your child have an idea for this course of study and would like some feedback on your idea.
This class will meet on Feb. 22 and 29, and March 7, 14, and 21.